Sold My Amazon Affiliate Website for $8,924 on EmpireFlippers Within Minutes

I like this quote from Strive; Buying and selling businesses, is also business, I have been building amazon affiliate websites for the purpose of selling them after a couple of months/years.
If you recalled, while writing my Monthly Blog income report for July 2016, I made mention of selling my amazon affiliate website on empireflippers.com and that I will write my experience here for all to see.
Empire Flippers Vetting Process
This could take days/weeks. Mine took about 10 days before it is accepted. The site was making $380/month, so it is not a big issue for them.
After sending them my amazon earning screenshots, added them to Google analytics. They confirmed the earnings and traffics, then comes up with a 24X the monthly earning. ($8,924)
Site sold within minutes!
I received an email that my listing is live and it has been sent to all their subscribers. I click on my own website link on empire flippers and what I saw was wow! Magic! How can it sell in just minutes? Not hours. Not days. But minutes!
Sold My Amazon Affiliate Website for $8,924 on EmpireFlippers
After Sales
The process of transferring the domain and website files to the new owner is SIMPLE. You are not going to do anything. All you have to do is give empireflippers your cpanel details and the transfer will be completed in days. The buyer will be given a couple of days to verify traffic and earnings of the website.
After 3 days, the buyer confirmed the earnings.
I confirm that the traffic and earnings are in line with the advertised amounts, I am ready to release the seller’s payout. Thank you Mark and Frank, it was a pleasure doing business with you!.
Empire flippers has two options of sending money… Hi Frank, how would you like your$7,585.54 distributed? We have two options, bitcoin or bank wire. Our recommend payout choice is bank wire.
I gave empireflippers my bank details. And within 24 hours my money is in my bank account!
Sold My Amazon Affiliate Website for $8,924 on EmpireFlippers
Congratulations to me 😀
You too can do the same. Build a website and sell it when you need more money. I ended up investing a chunk of that money into my Internet business. Bought an expired domain from godaddy for $1,200. Ordered for articles and am going to attempt to build a website that will be making $2,000 every month. (I will write more on this in the future)
Cut the waiting time – Buy a Business
Buying and selling businesses is part of business… I know some guys who invested heavily in businesses and they were making a profit after 1 year and 6 months. They didn’t bother to know how to create an amazon website from scratch. They have money and lounge into buying web properties that are making $$$ passively for them.
If you have the funds, why not? You too can buy a business that is already making money. But you need a platform that you can trust. And empire flippers are there for you. Although websites of $20,000 sell too fast and you might miss the opportunity if you don’t rush it…
Before buying a web property, I would need you to think on this;
(borrowed from Strive).
Six key questions before buying a business.
1. What is the motive behind your decision to buy a business?
2. What will you do with it, to grow and expand it, once you’ve acquired it?
3. Do you have the capacity to run and develop the business that you’re planning to buy?
4. What will you to pay for it, and how did you reach that price?
5. How are you going to pay for it?
6. What are the challenges and risks you will face that are outside your control?
To summon it up. I also sold a small niche site on flippa.com for $2500.

source/www.moneyhomeblog,com

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »